Terms of service
Chapter 1 General rules
Article 1 Definition
- "Service" refers to various services provided by our company on the EC site provided by fabii (hereinafter referred to as "our company").
- "User" means a viewer (hereinafter referred to as "site viewer") of a web site providing the service. However, in the following, the user and the site viewer may be written together. Also, unless otherwise noted, third parties shall include site viewers.
- "Customer" means the person who purchased the item at the shopping site offered by our company among the users.
- "Content" includes images, images, words, sentences, etc. that users posted and sent on the website of various services provided by our company.
Article 2 Consent to these Terms
- In order to use the service, you must agree to these terms and become a user. If we do not agree with these terms, we can not use various services provided by our company.
- This agreement is applicable to all users and it is necessary to protect them.
Article 4 Change or addition of the contract
- We may change all or part of this Agreement arbitrarily without notifying the user in advance, and we may newly declare a contract for supplementing these Terms. Changes / additions to the terms shall take effect from the time they are posted on the web site providing the service, and all services shall be in accordance with the terms after modification / addition.
- The user shall have an obligation to sufficiently understand the contents of the preceding paragraph and regularly check the latest contents of these Terms and prohibit us from making a misunderstanding concerning the change or addition of the terms to our company .
- We do not assume any responsibility regardless of whether it is direct damage or indirect damage, whether it was foreseeable or not, with respect to any damage caused to the user by changing / adding the terms.
Article 5 Provision and change of necessary items
- We are not responsible for any direct or indirect damage caused to the user by regulation and change.
- The provisions of Paragraph 1 and the effect of the change shall arise from the time the Company reflects the contents on the website.
Article 6 Termination and change of service etc.
- Article 6 Termination and change of service etc.
- Regardless of whether direct damage or indirect loss, whether it was foreseen or not, with respect to all damages arising from the termination, temporary suspension, change or addition of the service in the preceding paragraph, we We are not responsible at all.
Article 7 Resolution of disputes · Compensation to our company
- In the event that the Company acknowledges that the user acted in violation of these Terms, we shall take necessary measures to protect the interests of those who should be protected under this Terms.
- As a general rule, we will not be held responsible for troubles that occurred between users or between users and third parties in relation to the service, unless it falls under paragraph 1. In the event of a problem, among the parties Shall be resolved. In addition, if we suffer the damage due to such trouble, the parties will jointly and indemnify the damage.
- In cases where a user and a third party conduct disputes (including not only trials but all complaints, requests, etc.) in relation to our services, except for cases falling under paragraph 1, their responsibilities And expenses shall be settled. In addition, the user and the third party agree to jointly and jointly cover all expenses including damages fees and compensation etc. incurred in our company to respond to the dispute.
- If a dispute arises with us, you and third parties agree to jointly and bear all costs including attorneys' fees incurred in connection with the dispute.
Article 8 Notification method
- When we judge that it is necessary for the user to notify and contact the user, we will notify the e-mail address or address stated in the user information registered by the user by e-mail or mail and I will contact you. However, in case of contact for confirming consent of parental authority, we may contact you by telephone.
- We are not responsible for any damage caused by notice or liaison from our company, such as lack of arrival or delay.
- In the event that it is necessary for the user to notify, contact, or make inquiries to our company, we will make an e-mail or mail to the contact point on the website of the service provided by our company, and we do not accept calls or visits Hmm.
- In the event of inquiries from users pursuant to the preceding paragraph, we shall be able to verify the identity of the user based on the method prescribed internally at that time. In addition, we can respond to inquiries in response method (e-mail, written mailing, telephone etc.) by using the answering method that we consider optimal each time. The answer method can not be decided by the user.
Chapter 2 User qualification
Article 9 User registration
- The user registration procedure must be done by the person him / herself. Registration by anyone other than the user who becomes a user is not allowed at all.
- Users are prohibited from making false registration when using the services provided by our company at the time of user registration and after user registration. Please register accurate and true information.
- In case there is a change in registered contents, the user must immediately modify the registered contents by the procedure prescribed by our company, so that the user always registers accurate information of the user himself / herself, the registered contents We will be responsible for managing and modifying it.
- We will not be held responsible for any damage caused by the user registering the user, whether direct damage or indirect loss.
Article 10 User qualification
- Even if you are 18 years of age or older, even if an underage user is registered as a user, you must obtain the comprehensive consent of parental authority beforehand about becoming a user and using the service according to this agreement There is no doubt. We may contact you for confirmation with parental authority regarding the consent of parental authority.
- For those who do not have an e-mail address other than free e-mail, we may refuse to become a user.
- Those who have no problem in health condition.
Article 11 Management of user ID and password
- The user should manage the registered user ID and password securely under the responsibility of the user him / herself. The user may use, qualify, sell, qualify, lend, rent, or otherwise dispose of user qualification, user ID, and password to a third party I can not do it.
- Responsibility for any act performed using the user ID and password is retained even if a third party does without consent of the user himself or illegally uses the user ID As a responsibility of the user, we do not assume any responsibility for any damage caused by that act, regardless of whether the user intentionally or negligently. However, this is not the case when the user ID and password are known to third parties due to our intention or negligence.
- The responsibility and damage caused by the equipment, lines, software, etc used by the user, and the liability and damage caused by the error by the user using the service shall be borne by the user, Regardless of willfulness or negligence, we are not responsible at all.
- If the user ID and password information leaks to a third party, please contact us immediately. However, although we can stop or terminate the use of the service by the user ID and password, we can not assume any responsibility for any damage caused by information leakage. However, this is not the case when the user ID and password are known to third parties due to our intention or negligence.
- Be sure to log out after logging in and using the service. If you do not do logout certainly, third parties will be able to use the service illegally by the login ID and password.
- Users are obligated to periodically change their passwords and avoid troubles. We are not responsible for any damage caused by neglecting that obligation.
Article 12 Cancellation of User Qualification
- If we judge that the user falls under any of the following items, we will cancel the user's qualification without prior notice, delete all or part of the contents and information related to the user, all or one You may take measures such as refusing access to the service of the department. In that case, we will not be obliged to explain the reason.
- ○In violation of laws or regulations
- ○In case of cheating
- ○In the case where we have determined that the information registered by the user is false information
- ○When we judge that it unfairly inconvenienced other users or third parties
- ○When trouble occurrence rate exceeds a certain level regardless of deliberate or negligent trouble with other users or third parties
- ○When there is a mistake more than a certain number of times judged by us regarding password input
- ○When there is no login more than a certain number within a fixed period defined by us
- ○When it does not satisfy the user qualification of Article 10
- ○Other When judging that our company is not suitable for users
- From the time that we judge that a user is not suitable for the user, we deletes the content posted by that user, or based on the use of the service, we have that user for us or another user You may suspend the exercise of the right temporarily or cancel the right itself.
- We shall not bear any responsibility, whether directly or indirectly, for any damage caused by the measures in this section. We will reserve the payment for money for a certain period of time for the money that was supposed to be paid to the user at the time of the measures in this section, according to our judgment, or by other methods designated by us without payment We shall be able to check out.
Article 13 Withdrawal of Users
- If you wish to withdraw from membership, you can withdraw from membership in accordance with our prescribed procedures.
Chapter 3 Our Role割
Article 14 Services to Offer
- As part of this service, we provide the following services.
- ○Sales of product products
- ○Providing content and member pages
Article 15 Responsibility for Content
- We do not guarantee the content, quality, accuracy, authenticity, legality, up to date, usefulness etc of contents related to the service at all, we are not responsible at all.
- We will not be responsible for any direct or indirect damage caused by the use of our company's content by users and third parties.
- The user is responsible for all responsibilities relating to the content that the user originated or posted in connection with the service.
- Users need to judge contents, quality, accuracy, authenticity, legality, up-to-date, usefulness, etc. of content that other users originate or post.
Article 16 Delete contents
- If we judge that the user violates these Terms or acts inappropriate in light of the spirit of this Agreement, we will not inform any content posted on the website by the user without prior notice , We can delete it at our own discretion.
- We can change and delete freely if we judge that contents are not suitable as our service contents.
Article 17 Non-guarantee concerning system etc.
- We do not guarantee that any content related to the service does not contain any harmful things such as computer viruses. Regardless of whether direct damages or indirect damages or whether it was foreseeable or not, for any damage caused by the inclusion of harmful items such as computer viruses in the contents related to the service, We assume no responsibility for users and third parties.
- We are not responsible for any inaccessibility of this site, failure of users' computer, errors, occurrence of bugs, etc.
- We are not responsible for any damages or indirect damages, including damages (data loss, system interruption, unauthorized access, etc.) incurred by users and third parties due to obstacles such as computers, systems, I will not be responsible at all regardless of whether it was made or not.
Article 18 Damage on Public Notice · Link Destination
- We are not responsible for damage caused to users and third parties due to advertisements posted on our webpage or advertisements posted on e-mails sent from our company to users.
- We will not be responsible for any direct or indirect damage caused by the linked site due to URLs to other websites or resources written by the user.
Article 19 Inquiries to our company
- For inquiries concerning Crafti, we will contact you on this site inquiry form.
Chapter 4 User Responsibilities
Article 20 Internet connection environment
- In order to use the service, it is necessary to connect to the Internet, and it is necessary to prepare all the means, lines, equipment, software and any other means necessary for using the service in the cost and responsibility of the user . It is necessary to properly perform installation and operation of the communication means / equipment / software in the user's expenses and responsibilities.
- We do not engage in any preparation, installation, operation of the equipment etc. in the previous section, nor do we support users.
- Under the understanding that the user may go through various networks in the process of using the service, depending on the connected network, equipment, etc., in order to connect to them or to pass through them, data We understand that the content of signals and signals etc. may be changed and use the service.
Article 21 User Code of Conduct
- The user shall use personal information such as registered name, address, telephone number etc of other users provided by our company only for the purpose of using the service, such as providing the personal information to a third party , Do not use this for purposes other than service use. Provided, however, that this shall not apply if the user who has disclosed his / her personal information agrees in advance by using the "inquiry" function between the users.
Article 22 Prohibited act
- We will prohibit users and third parties who are in contact with the service from doing the acts and expressions listed below (hereinafter referred to as "prohibited items"). "Expression" refers to all descriptions that users can write on the website provided by our company, such as registration of user information to self PR statement, inquiries between users. Since the following prohibitions may be added and modified as appropriate by our company, you are obligated to always check the latest contents when using the service.
- ○Acts and expressions judged by us as inappropriate in light of the spirit of these Terms
- ○Actions and expressions contrary to our attention
- ○Actions and expressions that hinder our service operation
- ○Acts and expressions of persons other than myself
- ○Acts of using our service by using other user's qualification
- ○Actions and expressions infringing the rights and interests of others
- ○Actions and expressions that adversely affect the mind and body of adolescents
- ○Actions and expressions contrary to public order and morals
- ○Obscene acts and expressions
- ○False expression
- ○Actions and expressions that others can not understand, or that may cause misunderstandings and confusion
- ○Acts and expressions that infringe the privacy of others, damage honor, cause mental damage to others
- ○Acts and expressions of sending out or posting detailed personal information of Himself or others (all contacts including real name, address, mail address and telephone number)
- ○Actions and expressions that cause economic damage to others
- ○Actions and expressions that physically harm others
- ○Actions and expressions that other people may feel annoying or discomfort
- ○Actions and expressions that may cause conflict with others
- ○Acts and expressions that make conscious of ethnic discrimination or racial discrimination or lead to them
- ○Actions and expressions our company judges not to be accepted from an ethical viewpoint
- ○Without the permission of our company in advance, without permission of our company, for the purpose of commercial purpose, without any permission to use all or part of all services, contents, information, systems, functions, programs, etc provided by us
- ○Commercial advertising, acts and expressions for the purpose of promotion
- ○Act to write URLs of websites and resources other than the one our company operates
- ○Acts that adversely affect the functions of computer equipment, lines, software, etc., such as computer virus transmission
- ○Actions that would adversely affect servers and networks connected to services provided by us
- ○Acts of unlawfully accessing any system related to the service offered by our company
- ○Actions that utilize security holes, errors, bugs, etc. of systems and software related to our website
- ○Acts of deciphering systems, software, protocols, etc. related to our website by reverse engineering or disassembling
- ○Tampering, modification, etc. of systems, software, protocols, etc. related to our website
- ○Copying of systems, software, protocols, etc related to our website, acts of secondary use
- ○Others and expressions that we deem inappropriate
- In the event that the user conducts the prohibited items listed in paragraph 1, regardless of deliberate negligence, any such liability, including liability for damages to the user and third party who was damaged by the prohibited matter, We will assume. We shall not be liable for any direct or indirect damage caused by such prohibited matter.
- In the unlikely event that we suffer the damage due to the user conducting the prohibited items listed in paragraph 1, the parties will jointly and indemnially repair such damages.
Article 23 Prohibition of use for commercial purposes outside service
- Users and third parties (including individuals and legal entities) divert or partially use all or part of the services provided by us (from aggregate contents, information, information, functions, system configuration, individual program source) Regardless of any method such as reselling, sending, distributing, using, copying, copying, translation, adaptation, renting, etc., it is strictly prohibited to use it for commercial purposes. However, unless we receive prior written permission by our representative stamp.
- In the event that the user and the third party violate paragraph 1, we will notify the user and the third party, from the start of the violation until the violation is resolved, by the violation, We will have the right to claim the profit equivalent amount obtained by the person and the third party.
Article 24 Our intellectual property rights
- The industrial property rights, know-how, programs, copyrights and other intellectual property rights and all rights related thereto contained in our service are attributable to us and unless we got written approval from us in advance Therefore, we can not copy, sell, etc of these.
Article 25 Respect for intellectual property rights of third parties
- Users are obliged to respect intellectual property rights of other users and third parties.
- Please be aware that not only the services provided by our company but also the advertisement and promotion etc. of advertisers are protected by copyright, trademark right, design rights and other rights.
Chapter 5 Conditions of Product Sales
Article 26 Order
- You can purchase items by entering the contents of your order on our online shop page and submitting a purchase request.
Article 27 Price
- All listed items are prices including consumption tax.
Article 28 Shipping fee
- Shipping fee will be 1080 yen per delivery. Depending on the remote island area, additional shipping fee may be required separately.
- Free shipping fee will be charged for purchase of items 20000 yen or more.
Article 29 Delivery
- In delivery, we will do through the company that we designate. You can not specify a delivery method.
- Depending on traffic conditions and convenience of carriers, the delivery date of goods arrival may be delayed from the delivery date we guide. We are not responsible for any damage caused by it.
- If the shipment of goods is delayed significantly than planned, we will contact you.
- Please accept receipt of goods within one week from shipping. The product price and shipping fee for goods returned to us without being received due to customer's convenience shall be borne by the customer.
Article 30 Cancellation
- We will not accept any product cancellation after order confirmation.
Article 31 Returns and Exchange
- After arrival of goods, if there is any defect, damage, please contact our company within 7 days after delivery, we will return the item. The shipping fee for returning will be borne by us.
- Returned goods in the following cases shall not be accepted.
- In the case of scratches or damage caused by our company other than negligence
- When 8 days or more have passed after delivery